- Student Email Communication Policy
- Information Technology Policies
- Social Security Number Reporting
- Policy on Access to Student Records (FERPA)
- University Regulations (Including Rules of Conduct)
- International Travel Planning Policy
- Policies on Alcohol and Drugs
- Policies and Procedures on Discrimination and Harassment
- Gender-Based Misconduct Policies for Students
- Protection of Minors
- University Event Policies
- Policy on Partisan Political Activity
- Campus Safety and Security
- Crime Definitions in Accordance with the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Reporting Program
- Use of Hoverboards on University Campus and Property
- Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems on University Campus and Property
- Voluntary Leave of Absence Policy
- Involuntary Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Leave of Absence Policy
- Central Administration of the University’s Academic Programs
- Non-Retaliation Policy
- Essential Resources
- Student Consumer Information
- Additional Policy Sources
Essential Policies for the Columbia Community
ADDITIONAL POLICY SOURCES FOR THE COLUMBIA COMMUNITY
Academic and School Policy
Academic and specific school policy available through school bulletins and Student Affairs offices. www.columbia.edu/academic_programs/index.html
Administrative Policy Library
Administrative, business and procedural policies managed by the departments reporting to the Senior Executive Vice President of the University.
Information for the guidance of Columbia University faculty and officers of research.
Undergraduate Housing Guide to Living
Policies and procedures for students living in undergraduate residence halls and brownstones.
Columbia University Human Resources
Policy guidelines related to employment at Columbia University.
Columbia University Libraries
Columbia University Libraries resources and access information.
Office of the Provost
Includes copyright policy, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy, information for Faculty, rules of University conduct and grievance procedures for students, as well as University facts and reports.
Columbia University Public Safety
Campus safety, crime statistics and prevention programs.
Policies regarding the use and security of Columbia University’s Information Technology (IT) resources, including computer usage, computer systems and networks.